YM Series Electronic Connector
|-55°C～ +200°C||Constant Acceleration||980 m/s2|
|60℃@ 92%—98%||Shock||980 m/s2|
|Up to 50-meter depth||Anti-fungus, Anti-dust||
|Environmental resistance||Stainless steel: 1000 hours||Sinusoidal Acceleration||
Copper alloy: 500 hours
|Aluminum alloy: 48 hours||Mechanical life||
- Characteristics of contact
Contact specifications (mm)
|Contact resistance (mΩ)||Rated Current (A)||Socket inner size (mm)|
- Rated voltage, withstand voltage and insulation resistance
|Rated voltage (V)||Withstand Voltage (V)||Insulation Resistance (MΩ)|
Normal Temperature and pressure
|High temperature and humidity||500||1125||
|Low air pressure: 1KPa||250||300||
- Anti-electromagnetic interference shielding: minimum attenuation is 60dB from 100MHz to 1GHz.
- Shell: stainless steel passivation, can also be nickel plated with copper alloy for the user’s needs;
- Insulator: Thermoset material;
- Sealant: Silicon Rubber;
- Contact: Copper alloy, gold plated.
|Number of contacts;||3|
|Shell structure and plating:
|key positions (five types):
- When indicating an electrical connector, the model number is in fractional form. The receptacle mark writing numerator, the plug mark writing denominator (can only indicate the plating and structure of the plug housing) are separated by diagonal lines, see the model mark example.
- The plug and receptacle models are directly marked on the product, and the electrical connector model is available for the user to order and the company’s production, operation and management.
- The optional accessories can be ordered separately. See the post for details.
Model mark example:
- Receptacle: YMA series No. 14 housing, with 3-pin socket, short housing, no thread at the end, stainless steel passivation, W key position; Model number is: YMA14F3K1D40(W);
- Plug: YMA series No. 14 housing, 3-pin, threaded at the end, optional accessories, stainless steel passivation;
W key, model number: YMA14T3Z1P40 (W);
The complete electrical connection model is: YMA14F3K1D40(W)/P40(W);
YMA, YMB series plug and receptacle weight table (housing material: stainless steel);
|Housing No.||Plug||Receptacle (no thread at the end)||Receptacle (threaded at the end)|